Monday, February 1, 2016

Digital Art by Cyril Rolando

"Let it grow, my melotree Pain is a seed growing inside, On the cold ground of solitude, You are my only friend. Close to you, I let it go away, You turn my sorrow into a tree, My misery, a melody."

"One more hairy castle on my road, One more epic tale for my sword, Maybe a new princess to save… or a dreadful dragon to shave… Whatever the quest I will follow, I have a reason to become a hero !"

"I wish I knew how to talk to you, because when we speak, we only fight. We share love and respect but we don’t know how to communicate. I have followed various paths and changed my ways of thinking, I have tried at different times of the day and days of the week, However it is never the moment nor place to talk about us. I am stuck because my words trigger all your defenses, I am not a monster, or maybe we are both scared. I need to talk to you, I don’t want to lose you, Our feelings make noise, we are deaf. I have precious words to deliver, Maybe I will try to whisper, In your slumber, Here I am, ..."

"I have a lot troubles, but I don’t want to talk about them, They get tangled in my head, I try not to think about it, They whisper in my ear that I am not perfect, I think they will go away on their own, I close my eyes, I tell to myself that it’s not so bad, it’s my nature, But sometimes these pretty roses burst into bushels of thorns. I don’t dare to weed them out, from fear of finding something worse, So I cultivate the lesser evil behind a large wall."

"When I woke up this morning, you were already far away. Mom told me you had come to said goodbye, but I was still sleeping. I felt sad all day, like I do every time you leave for work. I tracked all the passing planes, they made scars in the sky. I wonder which one is yours, I hope you will be back soon. I miss you."

"I knew the daily routine and all of its stops. I knew the color and texture of my coffee, just like it’s smell floating in the air of my apartment every morning. I measured it carefully every evening, it tasted how I wanted. I knew the sound of the train’s closing doors by heart. In the Reality Station, I was no longer lifting my head when I walked: I followed the crowd, absorbed by the daily newspaper. The world news wasn’t positive but my horoscope predicted a good day, so as I closed the newspaper my worries alleviated. The machine carried me to the next station, whatever its name, Work, Store or House. It took me and brought me back to the right quay. It did what I asked. I was controlling my life and I was satisfied. The wheels of the system were well maintained, in spite of the Boredom Sands screeching under the cogs. There was always a solution: cigarettes blew away the sand, coffee prevented rust and alcohol lubricated. It was comfortable but I wasn’t dreaming anymore. My nights were empty. On the black screen a commercial played over and over for some laundry detergent with the slogan : “Cleaner than Clean”. Neither nightmare nor adventure to distract me from aquarium. Why complain? The water was clean, the temperature was ideal, I was eating at a set time and I had no fear because tomorrow would be the same routine. So, why am I here without knowing where to go? Why did I hit the brakes? Why did I leave the train? My coffee never has the same taste, I discover new smells, flavor and colors. Sometimes it’s too bitter or too strong. Sometimes it’s ecstasy, but I can never seem to make it the same way twice. I don’t know what to expect, I don’t know how to measure it anymore or even which brand to buy. I no longer read the newspaper. I see people walking with their heads in papers and I imagine their life, their story. I forget to get off at my stop, so now I have to follow new paths to reach my quay. And I see this girl leaving the train. I am afraid to talk to her. My heart is beating in my chest. I’m alive."

"Please, make the phoenix thing again : Fall like an autumn leaf to have a rest. Get up like the sun, warm us ! smile ! and Move, you are not afraid to fall."

"I feel the danger, but it’s so attractive, I am so inquiring I know, I shouldn’t go, I understand why Alice wasn’t so naive, Every good stories start with a vertigo, You lose something and run around, Once in your hand, your self is found."

"All day long, you meet so many ordeals, Flooding your head of raw informations... It turns your ideas into scared animals, Troubling the mirror of your reflections… Your mind becomes a den for wild ideas. On your return home, you sue for peace… So, let night bring good counsels, Let night sort them out and reveal : All day long, you forget to breathe."

"Chained in the net and begging for mercy, Melody sees her feathers falling second after second. And the cold jail of the wrong heaven is echoing, with her silent prayers. Un ange sans ses ailes est un ange qui tombe. An angel without wings, is an angel who falls."

"It's a simple bewitchment, You can't escape the trap, If you touch on the strings, The puppeteer own you."

"If the thing you lose is still within your grasp, If the ruin of today is the castle of tomorrow, If the one who hurts you is still in your heart, It means the fire won't burn you, but be careful."

"It's easy to be wrong, don't judge by appearances. You don't really know me, there is a tree in my heart. Sheltered behind its leaves, you can find shy notes, And if you gather them, you can hear me breathing."

"I am a stronghold, I am a citadel, I am what you can not collide, a walled rock with closed shutters. I have no secrets, I have no passions, I have nothing to share with you, across this ghost wonderland. I don't need you, I don't hate you, I am not dead inside, I am just afraid to live, love and lose."

"Too much water, But you can't stop the flow, Getting absorbed in your work. Too many desires, But you can't stop the walk, Flooded by the law and order. Sometimes, you feel like a goldfish, Blowing bubbles in a tiny bowl, But you can't stop. Dream on."

"Many are floating on the ocean But who is sure to know about them? Many are calling for help in the silence Who shall recieve their message? I found some bottles, but there is a problem Who can help me now ? S.O.S."

"Aborted collaboration with Madeon Technicolor Yellow is the Energy to break the gravity chains, Red shows the Courage to face the mountains, Orange the Wise, links them to avoid the strains, And Green discloses the Life flowing in our veins. No fear, no tear, not here ! Because we are young, we need to chance there, Never mind the ground, we can venture anywhere, The world is not black white, encased in a square, We dream in Technicolor, our minds set in mid air."

"To get across the water, I could draw a rainbow. To calm your loud sobs, I could draw a sun. To ease your sorrow, I could draw a pathway. Over each river is a bridge."

"Apply the good formula, Calculate the right area, And solve the problem, You have one hour. I open the classroom door, I look for a peaceful place, I enjoy the silence, All my life."

"It begins when you open your diary, To write down the feeling of the day, With the ink of your black thoughts. Pages are changed into watercrafts, Transporting pain, fears and secrets, To try to get across the deep waters."

"*A petal falls* - Are you crying? Did I say hurtful words to you? No, don’t cry, please… be happy! I can’t bear to see you cry. Every one of your tears is torture…

You’re so beautiful, I love you so much. Why are you sulking? Answer me, I do everything I possibly can to make you happy…

Do you need water? I have tanks of it! Good soil? I have trucks of it! Don’t tell me you’re lacking love…You are the most precious thing in the world to me. I am your guardian, your protector, the knight of your heart. You are my life. I only have you… - Lord Llewellyn, I speak on behalf of all of my sisters. You saw us come to life, you gave us water, comfortable soil, and good care. You made a place for us in your heart. But, we’re dying under your shields. We want to see the world… - The world? Do you know what world you’re talking about? Know that the world is selfish. You won’t find anything there that I can’t offer you here. You will end up in a vase, they will let you die without a care. - Lord Llewellyn, we will all die, it’s what gives value to Life. But, we’re afraid that we’ll never live…A vase is open to the sky! Your bells are closed to the soil.

Let us be cut and given. Let us see smiling news faces and warm other’s hearts. Let us be disappointed or astonished by this world. Let us take the risk of living. - You belong to me! - Only your bells belong to you."

"Dandelions, Few words are enough to disclose you, You lost your shield, now you are naked, Your mind is free but you are not afraid. Teach me."

"- Don’t be afraid, this is just a wave. There will be lots of others along our path.
- But I DO feel anxious ! How can you be so confident ? 
- Well, we will get a bit wet…, but I have an umbrella. Just stand by me.
- Of course, I will stand by you all the while, I chose to follow you.
- That’s why, we will cross over, together."


Hobbyist Digital Painter
aquasixio.deviantart.com
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Ansteyline. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig